Ensure you’re using the Misty App and are connected via bluetooth to your Misty
- If after entering the password for your Wifi network, you receive a message saying that the connection to your Wifi network has failed:
- Check to ensure that your network is password protected and is not an open network.
- Check to ensure that your network is protected by a password only, and does not also have a username.
- Ensure that your network is set up to allow communication between devices, as this is required for connecting your Misty to your network.
- Misty also has the ability to connect to the internet over Ethernet by utilizing an Ethernet-to-USB adapter.
- Remove Misty’s backpack.
- Here you’ll be able to plug the USB end into misty, thereby connecting her to your network via ethernet.