- In this scenario, the ‘Time of Flight’ depth may need to be adjusted. Misty has multiple Time of Flight sensors around her which perceive movement.
- To adjust the time of flight depth, begin by logging into the Admin Portal
- Navigate to the relevant Organization.
- Navigate to Details > Robots
- Click ‘Edit’ on the robot to be modified.
- Under ‘Configuration’, modify the configuration to change the time of flight depth
- This issue occasionally occurs in the early morning/late afternoon when long shadows are cast into a room. Misty occasionally perceives these shadows to be figures standing there, and therefore begins the screening process.
- If this issue occurs outside of these particular conditions, it’s possible something else is happening. Check Misty’s viewpoint to ensure there’s nothing else that she may be perceiving as a person
- Check to ensure that there isn’t a piece of paper or anything in front of Misty’s Time of Flight sensors as this could lead her to perceive movement or presence.